1. QUOTATIONS: Quotations shall remain open for thirty (30) days and in the meantime may be changed or withdrawn. The terms of this proposal shall exclusively govern the sale and Purchaser’s acceptance of this proposal is expressly limited to those terms. Any acceptance by Fabrotech is expressly conditioned on assent by Purchaser to Fabrotech’s terms.
2. ORDERS: Quotations are for information purposes only and Purchaser’s order is subject to acceptance and acknowledgement by Fabrotech Industries, Inc.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Net thirty days with approved credit for domestic customers. Wire transfer for non USA customers.
4. WARRANTY, REMEDY, DISCLAIMER: Fabrotech Industries, Inc. warrants for a period of one year from the date of shipment the equipment of its own manufacture to be delivered hereunder against defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service when used and maintained in accordance with instructions supplied by Fabrotech. This is Fabrotech’s sole and exclusive warranty. If a defect appears within one year from the date of shipment and Purchaser has given Fabrotech immediate written notice of same, Fabrotech will repair the part, or at its option replace the part, by shipping a similar part F.O.B. shipping point, or at its option pay a refund of the defective parts purchase price. Fabrotech may require the return of the defective part, transportation prepaid, to establish the claim. No allowance will be made for repairs without Fabrotech’s written consent or approval. FABROTECH MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED; AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY FABROTECH AND EXCLUDED FROM THESE TERMS OF SALE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Fabrotech shall not in any event be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Fabrotech’s liability on any claim of any kind shall in no case exceed the price paid by the Purchaser for the equipment. Fabrotech also disclaims all liability, whether in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise, to any party other than Purchaser.
6. SHIPPING DATES: Fabrotech shall not be liable for any loss or damage for delay or non-delivery due to any causes whatsoever not reasonably within the control of Fabrotech.
7. WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS: Any descriptions of equipment in this catalogue such as weights and dimensions are not guaranteed to be correct. Apply for certified dimension sheets.
8. RETURN FOR CREDIT: Fabrotech’s written consent must be obtained before returned goods will be accepted. Stock items are subject to a restocking charge. Custom fabricated items are not subject to return.
9. CLAIMS: Any claim for corrections or deductions must be made within ten days after reciept of goods. Claims for shortages must be supported by a properly noted freight bill and/or photos of damaged packing.
10. CANCELLATIONS: The Purchaser may cancel his order only upon written notice and payment to Fabrotech of reasonable cancellation charges specified by Fabrotech. Custom fabricated items are not subject to cancellation or return.
11. FREIGHT: All shipments are F.O.B. factory. Fabrotech’s responsibility ends with deliverance of goods to carrier and our possession of signed Bill of Lading.
12. PACKAGING: Flanged and butt weld items shipped loose with ends protected. Smaller items shipped in cartons. Export boxing is available – price on application.
13. MINIMUM ORDER: $50.00.